Friday, February 21, 2014

M.A.C Studio Finish SPF 35 concealer

Hi lovelies! Today I am going to review the M.A.C Studio Finish SPF 35 concealer. I know there are lots of reviews on it. But all of my reviews will be for Bangladeshi women. In Asian countries like Bangladesh the weather is very different from western countries and the effect of the makeup is different as well.

Here is what the website says:
A lightweight creamy, discreetly opaque concealer. Provides a smooth, long-wearing invisible coverage for all skin blemishes. Water-resistant, fragrance-free and non-acnegenic. This emollient-based, lightweight concealer is so concentrated that a tiny amount can provide opaque coverage of the skin’s imperfections and discolourations. It effectively covers dark circles, blemishes, moles tattoos and birthmarks. Enriched with antioxidants (derivatives of vitamin A and Vitamin E), it also contains silica to help absorb the skin’s oils. Concealer has broad spectrum SPF 35 protection and is available in a wide range of colours. It can be applied with a medium to firm fiber brush (try the 242 Shader brush), a latex sponge, or the fingertips.

M.A.C Studio Finish SPF 35 concealer is my Holy Grail product! I am NC 42-44 but my concealer is NW 35. I have warm tone but this NW suits me the most. And you should always use a few shades lighter for the concealer. I do not have too much of a problem with dark circles but I do have lots of acne spots. Any facial marks/scars completely vanish with the use of this concealer. I use this under my eyes and on the eyelids as well to make them look fresh and young.

Here are the major features about the M.A.C Studio Finish SPF 35 concealer:

M.A.C Studio Finish SPF 35 concealer in NW35
  •  Price: $18, you get 7g of product
  •   It has SPF 35. Therefore existing acne spots or dark circles won’t become any darker and also it will protect against the Sun.
  •  It is opaque and a full coverage concealer
  •  I apply it with my finger tip. I take out a product with my ring finger tip and dab it on the spot. I think fingertip application is the best as it warms up the product. But a good concealer brush can also be used.
  •  It covers literally everything on your face
  • It needs to be blended properly under n the eyes otherwise it sets on the under eye lines.
  • Set with face powder or HD powder for long lasting result
  • It lasts for 7/8 hours in humid weather in Bangladesh. But if you sweat a lot it will go away much faster.
  • Little goes a LONG way! I have been using a pot since 2 years and still haven’t hit the pot. It still looks like it will go another 1 year easily. On an average I use it thrice a week under my eyes and on the eye lids also on many acne spots I have on my face.
  • It makes eyes look young and fresh.


No Cons from me!! I LOVE this product!!


Top Left-bottom right: Opaque coverage in single swatch, Black marker dot, dabbed the concealer once, 2/3 times dabbed and blended and the marker dot is invisible (our acne spots are not as dark as the marker)

My right cheek without and with the M.A.C concealer (nothing else is applied except the concealer)

My left cheek without and with the concealer

I used only the M.A.C concealer on the right side of my face and left side is without any makeup.you can see my two different eyes! :/

I've used only the M.A.C concealer all over my acne spots and around my eyes

I've used: e.l.f. Mineral Personal Blend Foundation SPF 15 in Medium with a kabuki brush, Maybelline Colossal Kajal and Loreal intense color riche lipstick in Plum Passion. :) 

I've used: e.l.f. Mineral Personal Blend Foundation SPF 15 in Medium with a kabuki brush, Maybelline Colossal Kajal and Loreal intense color riche lipstick in Plum Passion. :)



Take care!!! <3


                    

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a ton Ishita! I really have very few knowledge about make-up, it will help me a lot! best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete