Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Ben nye Haul

As I am a freelancer makeup artist I should have some pro cosmetics I think. So I bought few products from Ben Nye. I have used few of these recently and I am loving it already. All of these are from Camera ready cosmetics.



One of the most raved setting powder Ben Nye Banana powder (It's $20 -3oz) and ben Nye cream foundation in Japanese (it's $9.5)
 

Ben Nye Mojave Adjuster

Ben Nye Mojave Adjuster in golden and burnt orange. I LOVE THESE!! These are $9.5 each

Ben Nye color cake makeup. I have used this once and love it. But it is not for the daily use. It is appropriate for a photo shoot or stage performance in a humid weather. these are $14 each


Ben Nye Hydra Sponge. These are the best sponges for the cake makeup. I have used the small one and I like it. Small one is $3 and large ones are $3.5 each


No comments:

Post a Comment