Sunday, January 25, 2015

Haul


Hi lovelies! I have recently purchased few makeup products and I posted the pictures on my Facebook page Azmi. So, here are the photos of my haul. :D


My recent favorite Bourjois Rouge Edition velvet lipstick in Grand Cru and Ole Flamingo!

MAC pro palettes and inserts for my lipsticks and foundations.

Sigma Brushes!! how much I love these brushes!! I bought the Sigma F80 brush quite a while ago and this is the best foundation brush I swear! I got the Sigma extreme color pay off eye brush kit and Holiday kit last month and love all of these equally! <3

Real Technique setting brush and Ecotools fan brush. Both are great brushes.


My wet n wild lippies!! Love these. Can not believe these are only tk. 250 here in Bangladesh. These are long lasting semi matte lipsticks. You can read the review here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment